Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Faux Bamboo / Chinoiserie Chic

Check out my items I am selling on Etsy. There are some great Faux Bamboo furniture and an amazing Chinese Ancestor portrait, plus soooo much more!







Here are some great pictures to inspire you. Imagine a nice fresh coat of new lacquered paint on these babies!!!



Found this hot pink Faux Bamboo Armoire at the decorista blog. View it here. http://www.thedecorista.com/2011/05/needing-wanting-loving-seriously-cool.html#more

I just love the grey paint on this Henry Link Bamboo Chest mixed with the yellow accents is so lovely!

 Very Hollywood Regency Chic in lacquered black Bamboo Credenza. Just love this.

 Who doesn't love a red faux bamboo Chinoiserie accent Chair???

 I want this bamboo desk! I love the gold trim detail with the black lacquer.

Mix one of these great Chic Chinoiserie pieces with a timeless art. I would pair it with an antique Chinese ancestor portrait. 




 Copy and paste the link below to view my Faux Bamboo or Chinese ancestor portrait for sale.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SavvyVintageBoutique?ref=si_shop


No comments:

Post a Comment