Monday, March 18, 2013

my faux bamboo mirror dilemma

Okay, so I am trying to decide on a color to spray paint my faux bamboo mirror I found last week at a local thrift store. I'm selling it at my Etsy shop but I have a feeling the color is a bit drab and not getting very many interests. I need to spruce this baby up because the potential is just too great to ignore.

Here it is here.



I've found some inspirational photos online. I am trying to stay away from the safe black or white...which are usually my go to because they mix well with anything and can remain timeless. BUT, I am trying to step out of my comfort zone.

Look how GREAT the white looks! Can't you see my dilemma??





 Here are a few of my favs in black. *sigh*






Now, while I am still leaning towards the classic white...I sure do love me some color. Check out these fun and vibrant bamboo mirrors.


I am loving this Kelly green color too! Especially against the red lamp. love


 Coral is really in right now!


I am also a sucker for gold...







decisions, decisions.....


No comments:

Post a Comment